How to connect MailChimp to your Value Addon account:
- Make sure you've enabled Stripe.com as a payment option as this will enable the built-in shopping cart. (Learn How)
- Now click on "Default:Stripe.com" to enter your built-in shopping cart.
- Next, click on the "Emails" tab.
- Choose the MailChimp selection from dropdown, then, click on the "Finding your MailChimp API key" link.
- Follow the instructions in MailChimp to create or get your API key. (Instructions here)
- Once your find your MailChimp API Key, go back to Value Addon and paste it in the box and press save.
- Now that you've connected MailChimp to your Value Addon membership site, you still need to assign a MailChimp list to a Stripe Payment Plan. Go back to the "Plans" tab now and "Create a New Plan" or "Edit" a current plan.
- On the Edit Screen, you can now choose a List/Campaign that corresponds to your MailChimp account. Make sure to press save/edit before closing this page. That's it.