Double-optin Notice: If you use GetResponse, GetResponse will force you to use GetResponse's double optin policy which will send a confirmation email message to your users and request them to confirm before they will be added to your GetResponse account. This is a limitation set by GetResponse.com. *MailChimp.com is a competing service of GetResponse and currently does not require double-optin.
How to connect GetResponse to your Value Addon account:
- Make sure you've enabled Stripe.com as a payment option as this will enable the built-in shopping cart. (Learn How)
- Now click on "Default:Stripe.com" to enter your built-in shopping cart.
- Next, click on the "Emails" tab.
- Choose the GetResponse selection from dropdown, then, click on the "retrieve it here" link.
- Login to your GetResponse account and copy and paste your API key into Value Addon. Make sure the status is turned ON.
- Now go back to Value Addon and paste in your API key and press save.
- Now that you've connected GetResponse to your Value Addon membership site, you still need to assign a GetResponse list to a Stripe Payment Plan. Go back to the "Plans" tab now and "Create a New Plan" or "Edit" a current plan.
- On the Edit Screen, you can now choose a List/Campaign that corresponds to your GetResponse account. Make sure to press save/edit before closing this page. That's it.