Double-optin Notice: If you use Aweber, Aweber will force you to use Aweber's double optin policy which will send a confirmation email message to your users and request them to confirm before they will be added to your Aweber account. This is a limitation set by Aweber.com. *MailChimp.com is a competing service of Aweber and currently does not require double-optin.
How to connect Aweber to your Value Addon account:
- Make sure you've enabled Stripe.com as a payment option as this will enable the built-in shopping cart. (Learn How)
- Now click on "Default:Stripe.com" to enter your built-in shopping cart.
- Next, click on the "Emails" tab.
- Choose the Aweber selection from dropdown, then, click on the "Get Your Aweber Authorization Code" linkl.
- Login to your aweber account and grant permission for Value Addon to communicate to your Aweber account.
- On the next screen, copy your authorization code from Aweber and paste it into your Value Addon account and press save.
- Now that you've connected Aweber to your Value Addon membership site, you still need to assign a Aweber list to a Stripe Payment Plan. Go back to the "Plans" tab now and "Create a New Plan" or "Edit" a current plan.
- On the Edit Screen, you can now choose a List/Campaign that corresponds to your Aweber account. Make sure to press save/edit before closing this page. That's it.